DENVER – How would you like to have the Denver Botanical Gardens right in your backyard?
That’s the reality for this newly-remodeled home on Gaylord Street in Denver, listed by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty for $5,850,000.
Built in 1923 and designed by architect Jacque Benedict, the 8,680 square-foot home has been designated a historic landmark by the Denver Landmark Preservation Commission.
Though the home has been renovated, its six bedrooms and six bathrooms retain much of their original character, including arched windows, ornate moldings and built-in cabinets.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home.
For more information on the property, log on to livsothebys.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Denver's historic Starkey Mansion listed for $3.5M
- Enjoy your own private lake at this $46M ranch near Pagosa Springs
- Ultra-modern $4M home sits on nearly 15 acres in Boulder
- Live off-grid at this $2.95M Wolcott home
- Denver home offers indoor-outdoor living for $3.5M
- Ranch spanning four Colorado counties listed for $100M
- $13.5M Aspen home teeming with wood and stone, inside and out
- $2.8M Golden home has 5,000+ sq. ft. of balconies
- 19,500-acre Eagle County ranch listed for $100M
- Newly-built $22M Aspen home boasts stunning views