DENVER -- A new luxury condo with unbeatable views has just gone on the market in downtown Denver.
The condo takes up an entire half-floor - that's 4,723 square feet - on the 41st story of the Four Seasons building. It's listed for $4,350,000 by LIV Sotheby's International Realty.
The three-bedroom, four-bathroom condo has all the top-of-the-line finishes you'd expect to find in a luxury home, including a custom walk-in closet, a soaking tub, motorized window shades and even a yoga room.
But if you buy this home, you might just end up spending a lot of your time on the two terraces, which offer breathtaking views of downtown Denver and the Front Range.
Building amenities include 24/7 concierge service, valet, an outdoor salt water pool and two fitness centers.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the condo:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $16M ranch near Steamboat Springs offers nearly 700 private acres
- Brand new Cherry Creek North home listed for $2.7M
- This $6.2M Lyons ranch has its own indoor horse arena
- Enjoy sky-high views of Denver from this $1.9M City Park condo
- Opulent Edwards home listed for nearly $7M
- $16M ranch for sale in Routt County
- Brand new $12M home in Vail offers rustic but modern style
- Own this luxurious log cabin near Steamboat Springs for $9M
- Rustic Snowmass Village cabin listed for $3.1M
- $5.8M condo on 43rd story of downtown Denver Four Seasons