DENVER -- This week's Colorado Dream Home is a new, single-family home in one of Denver's trendiest neighborhood.
Located at 2345 W. 32nd Ave., the home is right in the heart of the Lower Highland (LoHi) neighborhood.
The four-bedroom home is listed by LIV Sotheby's International Realty for $2,200,000.
The home's interior features natural materials like wood floors, reclaimed wood and exposed brick accents and quartz countertops.
Outside, the property features a large backyard (the entire lot is more than 8,300 square feet) and a covered patio with a fireplace and plenty of room for entertaining.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Sprawling $1.85M Colorado Springs home is nearly 7,000 square feet
- Working cattle ranch near Steamboat Springs listed for nearly $8M
- Colorado Springs home with built-in indoor slide going up for auction
- $16M ranch near Steamboat Springs offers nearly 700 private acres
- Brand new Cherry Creek North home listed for $2.7M
- This $6.2M Lyons ranch has its own indoor horse arena
- Enjoy sky-high views of Denver from this $1.9M City Park condo
- Opulent Edwards home listed for nearly $7M
- $16M ranch for sale in Routt County
- Brand new $12M home in Vail offers rustic but modern style