VAIL, Colo. – This week’s Colorado Dream Home is a brand new house overlooking Gore Creek in Vail.
Located on Beaver Dam Road, the nearly-4,000-square-foot home is a luxurious combination of rustic and contemporary styles, with clean lines and lots of natural wood and stone throughout. It's listed for $11,950,000 by LIV Sotheby's International Realty.
Top-of-the-line finishes include a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a stone fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows for taking in the home’s natural surroundings.
In addition to four bedrooms and six bathrooms, the home features a media room, elevator and a spa with a sauna.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Own this luxurious log cabin near Steamboat Springs for $9M
- Rustic Snowmass Village cabin listed for $3.1M
- $5.8M condo on 43rd story of downtown Denver Four Seasons
- $15M Beaver Creek home offers skiing right outside your door
- Raise horses, cattle at this $23M ranch near Montrose
- Historic $5.9M home sits right next to Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver's historic Starkey Mansion listed for $3.5M
- Enjoy your own private lake at this $46M ranch near Pagosa Springs
- Ultra-modern $4M home sits on nearly 15 acres in Boulder
- Live off-grid at this $2.95M Wolcott home