LARKSPUR, Colo. – Looking for a luxurious estate with lots of land in Douglas County? This multi-million-dollar property in Larkspur might be just the thing.
Dubbed Running Bear Ranch, the 333-acre property on South Perry Park Road is listed for $7,500,000.
The property includes a main residence, guest house and hundreds of undeveloped acres of land, 293 of which are fully fenced in.
The 12,810-square-foot main home features four bedrooms and seven bathrooms, as well as a wine cellar, exercise room, study, craft room and home theater.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home.
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Rustic Snowmass Village cabin listed for $3.1M
- $5.8M condo on 43rd story of downtown Denver Four Seasons
- $15M Beaver Creek home offers skiing right outside your door
- Raise horses, cattle at this $23M ranch near Montrose
- Historic $5.9M home sits right next to Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver's historic Starkey Mansion listed for $3.5M
- Enjoy your own private lake at this $46M ranch near Pagosa Springs
- Ultra-modern $4M home sits on nearly 15 acres in Boulder
- Live off-grid at this $2.95M Wolcott home
- Denver home offers indoor-outdoor living for $3.5M