DENVER – Looking for some sky-high living in the Mile High City?
One of the private residences at the downtown Denver Four Seasons hotel is up for sale, listed at $5,800,000.
Located on the 43rd floor, the condo’s floor-to-ceiling windows offer unparalleled views of the Front Range and the Denver metro area.
The home features two bedrooms and four bathrooms for a total of just over 5,200 square feet.
Other features include a chef’s kitchen with two ovens and two dishwashers, a walk-in closet, steam shower, radiant floor heating, built-in office furniture and two terraces.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home.
For more information on this property, log on to milehimodern.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $15M Beaver Creek home offers skiing right outside your door
- Raise horses, cattle at this $23M ranch near Montrose
- Historic $5.9M home sits right next to Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver's historic Starkey Mansion listed for $3.5M
- Enjoy your own private lake at this $46M ranch near Pagosa Springs
- Ultra-modern $4M home sits on nearly 15 acres in Boulder
- Live off-grid at this $2.95M Wolcott home
- Denver home offers indoor-outdoor living for $3.5M
- Ranch spanning four Colorado counties listed for $100M
- $13.5M Aspen home teeming with wood and stone, inside and out