DENVER – Looking for some sky-high living in the Mile High City?
One of the private residences at the downtown Denver Four Seasons hotel is up for sale, listed at $5,800,000.
Located on the 43rd floor, the condo’s floor-to-ceiling windows offer unparalleled views of the Front Range and the Denver metro area.
The home features two bedrooms and four bathrooms for a total of just over 5,200 square feet.
Other features include a chef’s kitchen with two ovens and two dishwashers, a walk-in closet, steam shower, radiant floor heating, built-in office furniture and two terraces.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home.
For more information on this property, log on to milehimodern.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $15M Beaver Creek home offers skiing right outside your door
- Raise horses, cattle at this $23M ranch near Montrose
- Historic $5.9M home sits right next to Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver's historic Starkey Mansion listed for $3.5M
- Enjoy your own private lake at this $46M ranch near Pagosa Springs
- Ultra-modern $4M home sits on nearly 15 acres in Boulder
- Live off-grid at this $2.95M Wolcott home
- Denver home offers indoor-outdoor living for $3.5M
- Ranch spanning four Colorado counties listed for $100M
- $13.5M Aspen home teeming with wood and stone, inside and out