STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, Colo. – This Colorado Dream Home isn’t quite finished yet, but it’s in need of an owner.
The five-bedroom, six-bathroom, 5,700-square-foot home is located in the Alpine Mountain Ranch & Club in Steamboat Springs, just a short distance from the Steamboat ski area.
The home is listed for $4,495,000.
The home is built in contemporary style with floor-to-ceiling windows and 30-foot vaulted ceilings for a bright, open feel (and great views of the surrounding country).
Alpine Mountain Ranch & Club has a wide variety of amenities, including 900 acres of wildlife preserves and open space, an owners’ lodge, guest cabin, concierge services, fishing lake, private fishing on the Yampa River, equestrian facilities, a private backcountry retreat and five miles of trails.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to thepaoligroup.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Top five floors of Daniels and Fisher clock tower listed for $3.5M
- $10.75M penthouse has the best views in Denver
- Contemporary Lower Highland home listed for $2.2M
- Sprawling $1.85M Colorado Springs home is nearly 7,000 square feet
- Working cattle ranch near Steamboat Springs listed for nearly $8M
- Colorado Springs home with built-in indoor slide going up for auction
- $16M ranch near Steamboat Springs offers nearly 700 private acres
- Brand new Cherry Creek North home listed for $2.7M
- This $6.2M Lyons ranch has its own indoor horse arena
- Enjoy sky-high views of Denver from this $1.9M City Park condo