MCCOY, Colo. – This week’s Colorado Dream Home offers several hundred acres of private, secluded acres in the Colorado River Valley.
Dubbed Table Rock Ranch, the property listing describes the ranch as “one of the finest fly fishing properties in western Colorado.”
The ranch includes an owner’s complex with a main lodge and four additional residential buildings as well as a caretaker’s complex with a home, secondary dwelling, garage/shop and hay storage building.
The 3,387-square-foot main lodge features cathedral ceilings, exposed beams, stone fireplaces and large windows to let in natural light. Outside, you’ll find nearly 3,000 square feet of covered porch space.
The real selling point is the land, though. With about 785 deeded acres of meadows and several streams, opportunities for fishing and other outdoor recreation abound.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the property.
For more information on Table Rock Ranch, log on to hallhall.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Brand new $12M home in Vail offers rustic but modern style
- Own this luxurious log cabin near Steamboat Springs for $9M
- Rustic Snowmass Village cabin listed for $3.1M
- $5.8M condo on 43rd story of downtown Denver Four Seasons
- $15M Beaver Creek home offers skiing right outside your door
- Raise horses, cattle at this $23M ranch near Montrose
- Historic $5.9M home sits right next to Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver's historic Starkey Mansion listed for $3.5M
- Enjoy your own private lake at this $46M ranch near Pagosa Springs
- Ultra-modern $4M home sits on nearly 15 acres in Boulder