DENVER – If you’re looking for a home with a great view, it doesn’t get much better than this.
The penthouse condo atop the Four Seasons Private Residences in downtown Denver is on the market for $10,750,000.
Located on the 44th and 45th floors of one of the tallest buildings in town, whoever buys the condo will be treated to unobstructed views of the Front Range and the entire Denver metro area, either indoors or from the condo’s two balconies.
The three-bedroom, five-bathroom, nearly 6,300-square-foot condo was fully renovated in 2016 with top-of-the-line finishes and features, including smart home systems that control the lighting, heating/cooling and window shades.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livefsdenver.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Contemporary Lower Highland home listed for $2.2M
- Sprawling $1.85M Colorado Springs home is nearly 7,000 square feet
- Working cattle ranch near Steamboat Springs listed for nearly $8M
- Colorado Springs home with built-in indoor slide going up for auction
- $16M ranch near Steamboat Springs offers nearly 700 private acres
- Brand new Cherry Creek North home listed for $2.7M
- This $6.2M Lyons ranch has its own indoor horse arena
- Enjoy sky-high views of Denver from this $1.9M City Park condo
- Opulent Edwards home listed for nearly $7M
- $16M ranch for sale in Routt County