A home originally built for the founder of Chipotle is now available to anyone in Denver – as long as you have a few million to spare.
Sellers describe this as a private oasis in the city, and this is the first time it’s been on the market.
Located on a 1/3-acre lot, this contemporary house near Denver Country Club overlooks the golf course and is part of Denver Public Schools.
Architectural features include a floating glass staircase, Douglas Fir ceiling beams and a wall of steel-framed windows overlooking the designer yard that's lined with trees.
Spend time in the main-floor study, complete with built-ins, the home theater or the salt-water pool. End the day with dinner from the outdoor pizza oven, or the stainless steel chef's kitchen, and some of the supply from the wine room.
Also on the inside, buyers will find four bedrooms and 4 ½ bathrooms - at least one of which features a steel tub and glass shower. Terrace gardens, a hot tub and a deck complete the backyard, and an attached garage is somewhere in between.
Four million dollars will buy the 5,321-square-foot home on South Marion Parkway. The apartment, or in-law suite, has a private entrance and may help with the cost.
Check out the full LIV Sotheby's International Realty listing here.
Photos courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty
See more Extreme Homes of Colorado:
- Oprah reportedly buys techy Telluride mansion for ski lovers
- Troy Tulowitzki's 14,000-square foot house for sale in Cherry Hills Village
- Rare penthouse on Downing Street sells for more than $5M
- The designer condo above Cherry Creek Hermès you didn't know about
- Traditional brick home in Denver's Country Club neighborhood with plenty of charm
- See Aspen's Summit House, at the top of Red Mountain, listing price $65M
- Go behind the gates of a modern and contemporary Castle Pines estate
- Inside Tom Cruise's $59M Telluride alpine estate