We're always on the lookout for fun things to do while stuck at home. Here are 7 cool things to try out this week:
• Many colleges are offering free online courses across multiple online platforms.
• The Peloton App is offering a free 30-day trial with access to their full library of classes online. The free trial includes bootcamp, strength, cardio and yoga classes.
• You can use Google to access virtual tours of National Parks throughout the US.
• Duolingo makes learning a new language fun! This service takes a game-like approach to learning and offers apps for iOS, Windows Phone and Android.
• Wendy McNaughton hosts a 30-minute live drawing class for kids (of all ages) every school day at 9am MST. Each class includes a warmup exercise and a “how-to” lesson. You can also catch old episodes anytime 24 hours after they air on her Youtube page.
• Feeling like adding a little something extra to your skin care routine? Make an exfoliating face scrub at home with this list of 13 inexpensive DIY face scrubs that your skin will love!
• Nikon School Online is offering up its entire photography course for free online right now to help people fill their creative void.