DENVER -- Creating a climate less susceptible to harassment, bullying and violence is possible.
That’s why Rachel’s Challenge is working with schools and businesses to help spread messages of kindness and respect.
Elementary students learn to:
- Use kind words & do kind things
- Accept & include others
- Choose positive influences
- Set goals
- Keep a journal
Those lessons evolve as the students grow older, with the corporate presentation focusing on these challenges:
- Look for the Best in Others
- Continue to Dream
- Be a Positive Influence
- Speak and Act with Kindness
- Start your own Chain Reaction