Southeast Denver home gutted by fire Wednesday morning

DENVER - A fire forced two people out of their home in southeast Denver early Wednesday morning.

Flames broke out in the home at 3021 S. Ash St. at about 2 a.m.  That's near S. Colorado Blvd. and E. Yale Ave.

Two people were inside at the time but were able to get out, according to firefighters.  One person was treated on the scene but not taken to the hospital.

The outside of the home is still intact, but the inside was completely gutted by flames.

A restoration crew was boarding up the house before dawn Wednesday morning.

Print this article Back to Top