Colorado storm flooding closes schools on Friday: Cherry Creek, Aurora, Boulder school districts
Last Updated: 83 days ago
DENVER - Because of the continuing threat of flooding, and the danger that remains on the road, several school districts and schools throughout the Front Range will remain closed Friday.
Here is the current list:
- Colorado State University
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- Cherry Creek School District
- Aurora School District
- Adams 14
- Boulder Valley School District
- Thompson School District
- St Vrain Valley School District
- Poudre School District
- Estes Park School R-3/Estes Park
- Naropa University
- Pickens Technical College in Aurora
- Jeffco Schools have closed Coal Creek Canyon K-8 School for Friday because of flooding and road closures in the area. There will be no bus service to shuttle students from the Coal Creek Canyon area to Ralston Valley High School. Ralston Valley High School, Van Arsdale Elementary and Oberon Middle School closed Friday, says Arvada police.
*Note, Clear Creek Schools will run on a two-hour delayed start. Buses will run two hours late.
Get a free email when your school is closed: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/newsletters
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.