Latest News Videos
One woman killed in I-70 wreck
5/25/13 - A woman was killed and two others were critically injured as their car hit an abandoned truck.
- Chain-reaction crash closes I-225 for hours
5/25/13 - 7 a.m. - An overnight chain-reaction shut down I-225 for hours in Aurora. Eight people were sent to the hospital, including a child. Two of those people are in critical condition.
- Student's replica AK-47 caused lockdown,…
5/24 10 pm -- A student's "Fallen Soldier" class project display to school that included a replica AK-47 triggers a lockdown at Thornton High School. Marshall Zelinger has more.
- Prosecutors charge Centaurus High School…
5/24 5 pm -- Prosecutors say a teen accused of bringing a pipe bomb to his high school in Lafayette earlier this month poses a "future threat." As Amanda Kost reports, he's been charged as an adult.
- Student's replica AK-47 caused lockdown
5/24 5 pm -- Police say a student with a replica AK-47 used in a class history project triggered a lockdown and massive police search at Thornton High School Friday. Lindsey Sablan has more.
- Newborn puppies dumped in trash can at…
5.23 10 pm --- Five newborn puppies were found dumped in a park trash can Tuesday and Douglas County Animal Law Enforcement is now searching for those responsible. Marshall Zelinger has the story.
- DOC pays for travel for parole chief Tim…
5/23 10 pm -- Just one hour after the state prison director placed parole chief Tim Hand on administrative leave, the agency purchased an airline ticket to send Hand to an out-of-state meeting. CALL7 Investigator Theresa Marchetta has details.
- Private drones raise privacy questions
5/23 10 pm -- A move is under way to put some regulations in place concerning privacy and the use of unmanned aircraft, otherwise known as drones. Marc Stewart reports.
- Denver police pursuit ends in crash
5/23 10 pm -- A wanted party is chased by Denver police. The pursuit ends in a crash and officer bitten. Marshall Zelinger has more.
- ThornCreek Church taking donations,…
5/23/13 - 5pm - Volunteers from ThornCreek church in Thornton are going to Oklahoma next week to help residents in the stricken city of Moore remove debris and get back on their feet.
More News Video
- Heavy rain, lightning hurt recovery efforts
5/23/13 - 5pm - A live report from Oklahoma on how weather is hampering the recovery efforts.
- Newborn puppies dumped in trash can
5/23/13 - 5pm - Five newborn puppies were found dumped in a park trash can Tuesday and Douglas County Animal Law Enforcement is now searching for those responsible.
- 4 burglars caught in the act
5/23/13 - 5pm - Deputies said the four people caught burglarizing a coin and cash-for-gold shop in Littleton early Thursday morning also robbed a coin store on South Broadway.
- Attys. debate insanity plea legal issues
5/23/13 - 5pm - Lawyers for the movie theater shooting suspect on Thursday asked a judge to answer legal questions causing them to hesitate on entering a not guilty by reason of insanity plea. The answers to those questions, however, may not ever act
- DOC buys travel for official on leave
5/23/13 - 5pm - Just one hour after the state prison director placed parole chief Tim Hand on administrative leave, the agency purchased an airline ticket to send Hand to an out-of-state meeting.
- Dunlap pulls Tancredo into race
Former U.S. Representative Tom Tancredo announces he'll run for governor, in part, because of Governor John Hickenlooper's decision to grant convicted killer Nathan Dunlap a reprieve, with Tyler Lopez and Bertha Lynn.
- Some designated bike routes dangerous for cyclists
5/23/13 - Some of the streets designated as bike routes are actually quite dangerous for cyclists. Keli Rabon reports.
- Student asks for special graduation gift…
Liberty high soon-to-be grad asks Taylor Swift to escort him on stage for graduation
- Buglars caught in the act in Littleton
5 a.m. 5.23.13 Deputies say they caught four burglars in the act in Littleton.
- Man arrested in double stabbing at campground
5 a.m. 5.23.13 Man arrested in double stabbing at campground in Boulder County.
Amber Alert issued after a 51-year-old man is accused of breaking into his estranged …
An Ohio doctor, Ali Salim, faces trial on charges accusing him of raping a pregnant …
A car hits an abandoned truck on I-70 near Wadsworth that leaves one woman dead and two …
Highs will top out in the 80s and 90s through the weekend as we mark the unofficial start…
Eight people were injured -- four critically -- in a three-vehicle crash that closed …
More Top Stories
- Officer injured; patrol car rear-ended
- Student's replica AK-47 caused lockdown
- 7 things to do this Memorial Day weekend
- DA: Teen bomb suspect a 'future threat'
- State education funding verdict due Tues
- Man offers girl ride; sketch released
- Cigarette blamed for 3-alarm fire
- Men plead not guilty in bar killings
- Xcel to pay $150,000 over OSHA probe
- 'GMA' host Robin Roberts to write memoir
- DWTS: Season 16 Super Blogger Final Week
- Barbra Streisand to receive honorary PhD
- Archie Comics' cover to feature gay kiss
- Taylor Swift tops Billboard Awards
- DWTS: Season 16 Super Blogger Week #9
- Day 1 of Andy Williams auction nets $46M
- REVIEW: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Drake nominated for 12 BET Awards
- Angelina Jolie had double mastectomy