Latest News Videos
CDOT reopens expanded Twin Tunnel
A twin tunnel on eastbound I-70 that was expanded from two lanes to three has reopened after 9 months of work.
- 3 crashes involving pedestrians in 2 hours
Investigators are looking for the drivers in two hit-and-runs that occurred Thursday night. There were three crashes involving pedestrians in 2 hours.
- Check forging ring in Denver, Arapahoe,…
Investigators looking into a check forging ring have arrested two people.
- Ben Gilmore sentenced for Fort Collins arson
Ben Gilmore was sentenced to 8 years in prison after he was convicted of setting fire to a condo complex in Old Town Fort Collins.
- Benjamin Gilmore talks at his sentencing…
Ben Gilmore speaks during his sentencing hearing on Dec. 12, 2013. He was convicted of setting fire to a condo complex in Fort Collins in 2011.
- Look inside Denver Schools' new downtown campus
Renovation and moving costs are for a new Denver school facility are over $65 million
- Radio tags will be used to track pot
When recreational marijuana sales begin in Colorado, the products will be tracked using radio frequency tags that were demonstrated by the Department of Revenue Wednesday.
- PD: Driver refuses aid, then hits person
The Colorado State Patrol is investigating a bizarre hit-and-run involving a would-be Good Samaritan now under arrest for vehicular homicide.
- Petition resists Xcel's plans for solar
A petition bearing more than 27,000 signatures was delivered to Xcel Energy's headquarters in Denver Wednesday. It asks the utility to withdraw a new proposal about solar energy.
- Witnesses sought in hit and run investigation
Aurora police are searching for witnesses who could help with the investigation of a deadly hit and run.
More News Video
- Crews in Golden watching for more ice breaks
Clear Creek is flowing outside of its normal banks Wednesday, less than 24 hours after an ice dam broke and sent a minor flood into part of Golden.
- After Hours Denver ministry feeds anyone…
7Everyday Hero Reverend Jerry Herships started a different kind of ministry that meets at bars and gives out free meals everyday.
- Pot stores struggle to meet deadline
Marijuana store owners struggle to meet regulations that go into effect Jan. 1. 12.11.13 5 a.m.
- Wishes in flight: Donate frequent flier…
On Wednesday, join 7NEWS for "Wishes in Flight." We're teaming up with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to collect your unused frequent flier miles. We'll be manning the phones starting on 7NEWS Now at 4:30 a.m. throughout our 10 p.m. newscast.
- Poudre SD reorganizes HR duties
Poudre School District has set up a plan for delegating human resources duties after placing their HR director on leave following a series of 7NEWS investigations.
- Stolen bikes gone, accessories found
Detectives investigating year-long a series of bike thefts have found some accessories, but not the high-end bikes that are being targeted.7News at 10PM
- Homes threatened by rushing water
The City of Golden issued evacuation orders as a wall of water released from a broken ice dam approached the city.
- Make a Wish - Jacob Giese
A boy with a heart disease wishes for his family to go to Hawaii
- Water released by ice dam reaches Golden
Raw video from 7NEWS photographer Coby Howell. It shows the water reaching a retention area to the right to Clear Creek.
- Ice dam gives way
Video of the flow of water resulting from an ice dam that broke near Idaho Springs. Video submitted by Steve Holmberg, who recorded it around 5:30pm, about 6 miles up stream of Golden.
Four people were stabbed Thursday night just outside Sports Authority Field at Mile High …
Three separate crashes involving pedestrians -- that occurred within a span of two hours …
The Broncos started out strong in their last home game of the regular season but were …
A 54-year-old Colorado Springs woman was arrested Thursday as the result of a 7-month …
A man found guilty of arson, burglary and criminal mischief in a $10 million fire in Old …
More Top Stories
- Cooler Friday and Saturday
- Suspected counterfeiter drops wallet
- DPD bans cops from working at pot shops
- Only in the new 7NEWS app: Win a car!
- Yahoo! working on mail outage
- Threat rumors circulating at 2 schools
- Pizzeria redone by Chef Ramsay struggles
- Insomniatic bear not hibernating
- Suspected thief admits forgery
- Make 'Holidaze' your family tradition
- Walker crash: 2nd man jailed for theft
- Spotify launches free mobile streaming
- Appeals court to hear Conrad Murray case
- Not Justified: Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Study: TV violence ratings fail parents
- Thousands attend Paul Walker memorial
- How to keep your Christmas tree healthy
- 'Scandal' reduced to fewer episodes
- Nancy Drew author's items auctioned