Carlos Gonzalez homered and drove in two runs, Jorge De La Rosa pitched effectively into the sixth and the Rockies beat Arizona 4-1 on Wednesday
Wilin Rosario drove in Carlos Gonzalez with a one-out single in the 10th inning to lift Colorado past the Arizona Diamondbacks 5-4 on Tuesday night.
Patrick Corbin tossed a three-hitter for his first complete game and the Arizona Diamondbacks beat the Rockies 5-1 Monday night.
Just one hour after the state prison director placed parole chief Tim Hand on …
Judge declares mistrial in penalty phase of Jodi Arias trial; retrial scheduled for July.
The Boy Scouts of America's National Council has voted to allow openly gay boys to be …
Patrick Roy is coming back to Denver. The NHL Hall of Famer is the new head coach of the…
Five newborn puppies were found dumped in a park trash can Tuesday and Douglas County …
More Top Stories
- Deputies: 4 burglars caught in the act
- No charges in Highlands Ranch shooting
- Cool, but windy evening
- Dave Noren missing since May 19
- Public urination ends fugitive's run
- Local church taking donations to Okla.
- Attys. debate insanity plea legal issues
- Governor signs wildfire bills
- Court hears birth control coverage case
- 'GMA' host Robin Roberts to write memoir
- DWTS: Season 16 Super Blogger Final Week
- Barbra Streisand to receive honorary PhD
- Archie Comics' cover to feature gay kiss
- Taylor Swift tops Billboard Awards
- DWTS: Season 16 Super Blogger Week #9
- Day 1 of Andy Williams auction nets $46M
- REVIEW: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Drake nominated for 12 BET Awards
- Angelina Jolie had double mastectomy