Denver Broncos Trindon Holliday honored as AFC Special Teams Player of the Week
Last Updated: 225 days ago
A Denver Broncos player was named one of the best in the AFC this week.
Wide receiver Trindon Holliday was named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week.
Holliday returned a kickoff 105 yards for a touchdown in the Broncos 31-23 win against the Cincinnati Bengals last Sunday.
It was the longest play in franchise history, the team said.
This is the first time Holliday has been honored as a Player of the Week. It's the 23rd time a Bronco has been named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week, the Broncos said.
Longest Kickoff Returns in Broncos History:
- 1. Trindon Holliday at Cin. (11/4/12) 105 yards
- 2. Nemiah Wilson at K.C. (10/8/66) 100 yards
- 3. Goldie Sellers vs. Hou. (10/2/66) 100 yards
- 4. Cassius Vaughn vs. S.D. (1/2/11) 97 yards
- 5. Eddie Royal vs. Mia. (11/2/08) 95 yards and Vaughn Hebron at Mia. (12/21/98) 95 yards
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.