Talks are set to resume Monday in Cairo between Israeli and Egyptian officials to further discuss the details of the Hamas-Israeli cease-fire, which began to take hold last week, Hamas said in a statement.
Discussions will include topics such as opening border crossings and easing Israel's economic blockade in Gaza, Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh's office said.
A high-level delegation from Gaza arrived in Egypt ahead of the talks "to complete arrangements," according to the prime minister's office.
The cease-fire was brokered last week after Israel launched a series of strikes on Gaza with the stated goal of halting Israel-bound rocket attacks from militants in the Palestinian territory.
The ongoing talks come as Palestinian Authority leaders plan to renew their bid for statehood before the United Nations this week.
"All the Palestinian factions are behind us as we go tomorrow to the United Nations," Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas said Sunday in a speech broadcast on Palestine TV.
Hamas added its support on Monday, an apparent change in position after stating a day earlier that there was "no truth" to reports that Haniyeh's office "has blessed the move to go to the United Nations."
The shift followed a phone call between Hamas political leader Khaled Meshaal and Abbas, according to the Hamas website.
The Gaza-based Hamas has long opposed the gambit that Abbas launched last year.
A vote on the Palestinian status is expected at the United Nations on Thursday.
Egypt and the United States helped forge the cease-fire between Israel and Hamas as Israeli ground forces gathered near the Gaza border for a possible ground invasion. The eight-day conflict left more than 160 Palestinians dead, many of whom were civilians.
Six Israelis also died, including civilians and soldiers.