Twerk fail: girl catches on fire while twerking

Real or staged?

Twerking is the hottest dance craze -- literally. 

The suggestive dance turned scary when a girl set herself on fire recently. Caitlin Heller was recording the routine for her boyfriend when things got a little too hot.

Heller was attempting to do the move upside down when she crashed into her coffee table that was full of lit candles and a bottle of what appeared to be liquor. Luckily, Heller was not seriously hurt and posted the twerk fail clip to YouTube where it has been viewed over 5 million times.

Many on social media claim the video was staged. Watch the video yourself and decide:

 

Print this article Back to Top