Most people have cell phone chargers, iPod cables or Blackberry chargers sitting around the house and think nothing of them.On Thursday, a Longmont family came forward to ask people to think otherwise.Sixteen-month-old Trinity Anderson was hospitalized with third-degree burns after she put an iPod charger into her mouth. The charger was connected to her moms laptop, which was plugged into the wall.There is burned flesh from her tongue, said Jeff Anderson, Trinitys grandfather.Rhianna Anderson, Trinitys mom, rushed her daughter to Longmont United Hospital, a block from their home, immediately after the shock. Trinity was then flown to Childrens Hospital where she, as of late Thursday, remained in critical condition.Rhianna Anderson said Trinity stopped breathing and had to be shocked to bring her heart back to its normal rhythm.The baby was lifeless, said Rhianna Anderson.Engineers and computer experts are baffled by the injury to Trinity.I was surprised when I first got the call, said Jeff Anderson. I thought she was talking about an electrical cord.(USB cables) are not going to output more than 5 volts, said Jeremy McKenna, of iComputer. Most people consider high voltage nothing under 50 volts.McKenna said Apples USB cables can carry a higher voltage.Apple does more commonly use Firewire as well, which can have as much as 20 volts, said McKenna.7News contacted Apple for a comment, but did not hear back from them prior to this article being published.While the injury is shocking to many and cannot be explained, at least at this time, Anderson wants to warn all parents about leaving any type of electronic where a child can get a hold of it.On Friday, the family hopes to be able to take the breathing tube out of Trinitys throat so they can reduce the sedatives and paralysis medications. At that time, the family says they will learn if she suffered any neurological damage.She is important to me, said Jeff Anderson. She is important to all of us. She is a very precious child."