BUENA VISTA, Colo. - Cottonwood Hot Springs Inn and Spa is back open after a fire damaged the office building.
No one was hurt during the fire that broke out Thursday at the resort near Buena Vista.
Investigators say the fire started in the attic near some wiring.
The main building has been added onto year after year so many of the structures are tied together, according to Chaffee Sheriff Pete Palmer.
Cottonwood Hot Springs has been a destination for its waters since the late 1800s. A hotel built in 1878 was destroyed by a fire in 1911.