Facing a standoff in the Senate, the top Democrats and Republicans on Congress' military panels are working on a backup plan to ensure that they complete a …
The head of Colorado's state health care exchange is backing off her request for a year-end raise and bonus.
The White House said Thursday that President Barack Obama briefly lived with an uncle who faced deportation from the United States, correcting its previous statements that the president had never met Onyango Obama.
Friday marks the first anniversary of the day Washington's legal marijuana law took effect, and hundreds of people are expected to celebrate by lighting up beneath the Space Needle at a party permitted by the city of Seattle.
A New Year's deadline that could send the price of milk skyward looms over congressional negotiators as they try to reach agreement on a five-year farm bill. …
Gov. John Hickenlooper has appointed a former head of the Great Outdoors Colorado land conservation organization to lead a state effort to preserve the greater…
A recount shows voters in Broomfield narrowly approved a five-year moratorium on fracking, but opponents are challenging the vote-counting process and some …
Colorado's largest oil and gas industry group has filed a lawsuit against two towns that voted last month to ban hydraulic fracturing, or fracking.
The man who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. is more than just another celebrity, or the famous face behind the government's troubled health care website. Here …
Denver's City Council voted Monday night to reverse a previous decision to prohibit marijuana use in a front yard or on a balcony if the user can be seen from …
Black Forest's fire chief and his handling of this summer's massive wildfire will be the subject of an outside investigation.
A growing body of evidence collected by U.N. investigators points to the involvement of senior Syrian officials, including President Bashar Assad, in crimes …
A recount of Broomfield's fracking vote is planned this week amid criticism from Secretary of State Scott Gessler about how the city handled the state's new …
Xcel Energy is reporting good progress in restoring natural gas service to thousands of …
The stubborn cold air just won't shake its grip of Colorado. Saturday was the 4th day of sub-freezing temperatures, with many more days to go before the area thaws. Sunday's Bronco game will range from 5 to 12-degrees with passing clouds.
Woodland Park Police have identified the woman who was found dead in the driveway of a home Saturday morning.
The New Mexico State Police officer who fired shots at a minivan full of children during …
A 20-year-old man accused of stabbing a teenager to death during a camping trip near …
More Top Stories
- Get the new, free 7NEWS apps; Win a car
- Cops: Young newlyweds thrill killers
- WATCH: 'Driverless' car drives along
- 'Cannibal sandwiches' sicken consumers
- 7 things to do this weekend, Dec. 6-8
- Fox to coach from sideline Sunday
- Key matchups in Broncos/Titans game
- Man injured in Denver business barricade
- Teacher recoil over transgender comments
- No Anchorman on ESPN today
- Walker autopsy complete; results Wed.
- Study: Most US silent films lost
- Town honors late actor James Gandolfini
- Bruce Lee's famous jumpsuit up for grabs
- Sam Champion leaves ABC for TWC
- Lady Gaga unveils life-size dolls
- 'Catching Fire,' 'Frozen' break records
- Speed a factor in Paul Walker crash
- 'Fast and Furious' star dies in crash