The Boy Scouts of America are convening a two-day meeting of 1,400 local leaders to consider changing its long-standing ban on allowing openly gay boys to don …
Former U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo, known for his strong stances on immigration, formally announced plans to run for governor on Peter Boyle's conservative talk radio show Thursday.
The Senate on Wednesday rejected a Republican bid to turn the federal food stamp program over to the states.
It's official -- Anthony Weiner is getting back into politics.
Tuesday, the Senate Judiciary Committee approved a 867-page immigration overhaul bill.
Voters hoping to recall a state lawmaker who voted for new gun laws in Colorado have failed.
A onetime Republican Senate candidate from Rhode Island says he's going to run for governor of Colorado.
Colorado's governor will sign a bill Tuesday overhauling the state's education system.
President Obama will speak on the legality of his secret drone program and other counterterrorism practices Thursday.
The White House insists President Obama was not involved in scrutiny of tea party groups by the IRS.
A group of 54 Colorado sheriffs say recently passed state gun control laws are unconstitutional and they plan to file a federal lawsuit Friday to block them
Two more conservative political groups in Colorado say they were targeted by the Internal Revenue Service to make it hard for them to get tax exemptions.
City employees may have made up to $3.7 million in "unauthorized purchases" last year, according to a new report released by the Denver Auditor.
New law to standardize rape kit testing
5/7/13 - 5 p.m. - The Senate has passed a bill standardizing rape kits, and it is now on its way to the governor's desk.
Senate passes 25% tax on recreational marijuana
5/7/13 - 5 p.m. - The Colorado Senate gave initial approval Tuesday to a bill to impose substantial taxes on recreational marijuana.
Bill could allow warrantless cell phone searches
4/23/13 - 5 p.m. - A Colorado House bill could allow police to access cell phone records without a warrant in times of emergency.
A wet spring has caused Denver Water to delay its proposed drought pricing for water use …
Former U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo, known for his strong stances on immigration, formally …
A man wanted for attempted murder in California for 13 years was arrested Wednesday in …
Deputies say an argument over a dog led to the stabbing of two people at a campground …
Deputies say they caught four people burglarizing a cash-for-gold shop in Littleton early…
More Top Stories
- Tips identify wanted man, no charges
- Some 60s and showers in store
- New storms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup
- Bombing suspect linked to triple slaying
- Attys. debate insanity plea legal issues
- 2 more arrests in London attack
- Parole division boss put on paid leave
- Dangerous Denver streets for cyclists
- Debbie's Deals: Rockies ticket deals
- 'GMA' host Robin Roberts to write memoir
- DWTS: Season 16 Super Blogger Final Week
- Barbra Streisand to receive honorary PhD
- Archie Comics' cover to feature gay kiss
- Taylor Swift tops Billboard Awards
- DWTS: Season 16 Super Blogger Week #9
- Day 1 of Andy Williams auction nets $46M
- REVIEW: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Drake nominated for 12 BET Awards
- Angelina Jolie had double mastectomy