The White House insists President Obama was not involved in scrutiny of tea party groups by the IRS.
A onetime Republican Senate candidate from Rhode Island says he's going to run for governor of Colorado.
Colorado's governor will sign a bill Tuesday overhauling the state's education system.
President Obama will speak on the legality of his secret drone program and other counterterrorism practices Thursday.
A group of 54 Colorado sheriffs say recently passed state gun control laws are unconstitutional and they plan to file a federal lawsuit Friday to block them
Two more conservative political groups in Colorado say they were targeted by the Internal Revenue Service to make it hard for them to get tax exemptions.
City employees may have made up to $3.7 million in "unauthorized purchases" last year, according to a new report released by the Denver Auditor.
Colorado Senator Michael Bennet announces that he will cosponsor a bill to protect reporters from having to reveal their sources.
Tom Tancredo is seriously considering a run for governor in 2014 but tells The Denver Post he has not made a final decision.
Governor John Hickenlooper tells 7NEWS he wants to ensure better communication between the judicial office and the prison system to prevent mistakes.
A drone the size of a fighter jet took off from the deck of an American aircraft carrier for the first time Tuesday in a test flight that could eventually open…
Lawmakers say they're outraged that for the second time this month a member of the armed forces assigned to help prevent sexual assaults in the military is …
US accident investigators recommend states cut the threshold for DUIs by 35 percent.
New law to standardize rape kit testing
5/7/13 - 5 p.m. - The Senate has passed a bill standardizing rape kits, and it is now on its way to the governor's desk.
Senate passes 25% tax on recreational marijuana
5/7/13 - 5 p.m. - The Colorado Senate gave initial approval Tuesday to a bill to impose substantial taxes on recreational marijuana.
Bill could allow warrantless cell phone searches
4/23/13 - 5 p.m. - A Colorado House bill could allow police to access cell phone records without a warrant in times of emergency.
The two schools that were hit by a massive tornado in Moore, Oklahoma Monday did not have…
Tornadoes have devastated Oklahoma for two days in a row, leaving many asking, 'How can I…
Expired bullet proof vests, lack of gear and safety issues are just some of the concerns …
Jefferson County commissioners approved an ordinance to prohibit the open carrying of …
The FBI is investigating a series of nine armed bank robberies by the so-called "trick or…
More Top Stories
- Moore, Oklahoma tornado was an EF-5
- Bear killed after entering Boulder homes
- Minister sues over stoned driving bill
- 3rd DU date rape drug incident reported
- Looking ahead to a warm holiday weekend
- Man sentenced for stabbing fellow inmate
- ACLU seeks state execution plans
- Parents tell of surviving tornado & loss
- Avs say no comment on Patrick Roy
- DWTS: Season 16 Super Blogger Final Week
- Barbra Streisand to receive honorary PhD
- Archie Comics' cover to feature gay kiss
- Taylor Swift tops Billboard Awards
- DWTS: Season 16 Super Blogger Week #9
- Day 1 of Andy Williams auction nets $46M
- REVIEW: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Drake nominated for 12 BET Awards
- Angelina Jolie had double mastectomy
- Dr. Joyce Brothers dies at age 85