Two people hurt when apartment catches fire on South Parker Road in Aurora

AURORA, Colo. - Two people were rushed to the hospital Thursday night after an apartment fire in Aurora.

The fire burned a complex in the 3200 block of S. Parker Rd., near I-225, around 10 p.m.

Two units were damaged -- one unit is unlivable and one has smoke and water damage, according to the Red Cross.

The Red Cross said four people were displaced, including the two who went to the hospital. There is no word yet on their conditions.

Print this article Back to Top