DENVER - Heavy snowfall overnight is creating some major headaches for morning commuters across the Denver metro area and around the state.
7NEWS Traffic Reporter Jayson Luber said motorists should be aware of the following incidents and advisories:
- US 6 Loveland Pass now open; All commercial vehicles must chain up.
- US-40 Berthoud Pass to and from Winter Park has reopened.
- I-25 is now open from Wellington in both directions Wellington to Wyoming.
- The City of Aurora is on Accident Alert.
- Two new crashes on I-76 -- one near Pecos the other near Sheridan.
- Heavy I-70 traffic westbound from Floyd Hill to Georgetown.
- I-70 is currently open with chain restrictions on Vail Pass and in Summit County. Snow is being measured in feet.
- The mousetrap is basically closed. You can stay on I-70 or I-25 but drivers you can't get from one to the other.
- Crash reported on eastbound I-76 at I-25 just before I-270.
- A multi-car wreck has snarled traffic on northbound I-225 at Colfax in the left lanes. Traffic is slow from before Colfax.
- A multi-vehicle crash was reported on northbound I-225 north of Mississippi.
- Northbound I-225 is closed at Iliff due to a crash. No ETA on reopening.
- The ramp from westbound I-70 to I-25 is closed due to wreck involving snowplow.
- The City of Pueblo is on Cold Reporting (Accident Alert).
RTD is reporting that buses are running approximately 15 to 20 minutes behind schedule due to road conditions. Northbound H light rail lines are also experiencing minor delays.
INTERACTIVE MAP - Check traffic conditions in your area: http://ch7ne.ws/DenverTraffic
Refresh this page and stay with 7NEWS for the latest traffic updates.