Rock Ridge Elementary School evacuated for suspected gas leak
Last Updated: 266 days ago
CASTLE ROCK, Colo. - A suspected gas leak forced the evacuation of an elementary school for a short time on Monday morning.
Rock Ridge Elementary School was evacuated around 8:15 a.m. after someone smelled gas in the boiler room, according to Douglas County Schools.
No students were at the school, only teachers, because school is not in session yet.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.