Playboy Magazine ranks University of Colorado Boulder at No. 3 on party school list for 2013
Last Updated: 79 days ago
BOULDER, Colo. - The University of Colorado Boulder is back on Playboy magazine's list of the top 10 party schools in the country.
CU was ranked No. 1 in 2011, fell out of the top ten last year, and return this year at No. 3.
This is the eighth time the magazine has published its party school rankings. Playboy says this year’s list was determined using data from resources including the National Center for Education Statistics, the NCAA, and the US Economic Census and feedback from Playboy’s social media fans.
Playboy’s 2013 Top 10 Party Schools list:
- 1. West Virginia University
- 2. University of Wisconsin
- 3. University of Colorado
- 4. University of Southern California
- 5. Florida State University
- 6. University of Texas
- 7. Louisiana State University
- 8. University of Georgia
- 9. Arizona State University
- 10. University of Maryland
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.