LARIMER COUNTY, Colo. - A garage being used as a marijuana grow house caught fire on Monday night in Larimer County, according to the sheriff's office.
The fire on Happy Jack Road in the Glacier View subdivision destroyed about 60 plants. The Glacier View Fire Department was able to put out the fire before it spread.
While the fire investigation is not complete, deputies said indications are that the fire was caused by an overloaded electrical box which was providing power to the marijuana grow.
"While Larimer County Sheriff's Office investigators are looking into the incident, it is unlikely that criminal charges will be applicable," officials said in a news release.
There were no reports of injuries.