Man dies, roommate hospitalized after possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Colorado Springs

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Police in Colorado Springs suspect  carbon monoxide poisoning may have killed a man Tuesday morning.

Neighbors told KRDO-TV a woman found her male roommate unresponsive at their home on Meyers Avenue.

Emergency crews said the man was dead. Paramedics took the woman to the hospital to be evaluated.

Investigators told KRDO-TV that carbon monoxide poisoning may have caused the man's death. Police have not released the man's name.

Print this article Back to Top