Flooded home or business? Apply for FEMA grant

DENVER - Do you have flooded home or business?

Register at http://www.disasterassistance.gov/ or call 1-800-621-FEMA.

FEMA said Monday that it is cleared to provide individual assistance to people and small businesses in Adams County, Boulder County, Larimer County and Weld County.

Once a business or home is registered, FEMA crews will go through the process of assessing the damage, and meet with people about their needs.

There is the immediate need for a place to live, while families start the rebuilding process, so FEMA said some of the solutions may be temporary housing as they had during Hurricane Katrina, with makeshift trailers, HUD-approved mobile homes,  

Sometimes the cheapest solution is for residents to make immediate repairs to their home.



Print this article Back to Top