Fire damages Northglenn apartment late Monday night

NORTHGLENN, Colo. - A third-floor mattress fire late Monday night in Northglenn was accidental, North Metro Fire has determined.

At 11:03 p.m. a neighbor called 911 to report the fire. North Metro spokesperson Sara Farris says their first units arrived three minutes later, along with Northglenn Police.

The fire was contained to a bedroom of a third floor apartment at 10648 Huron Street, a community named Heights on Huron. A woman and her teenage son were able to escape without injuries, Farris says.

Print this article Back to Top