Fire at Bennett's BBQ in Arvada burned through the roof early Monday morning
Arvada Fire: No one was inside when fire broke out
Last Updated: 158 days ago
ARVADA, Colo. - A fire at Bennett's Bar-B-Que & Steaks in Arvada burned through the roof before firefighters got it under control early Monday.
The fire burned a hole through the roof of the restaurant near Wadsworth Boulevard and West 52nd Avenue.
Arvada Fire Department officials said they got the call at about 2:15 a.m., and no one was inside at the time.
Four units helped fight the fire, and officials said crewshad it under control by about 4:00 a.m.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.