DENVER - Denver will host a Broncos rally Friday afternoon at the City and County Building.
The United in Orange rally will be held at 1 p.m. and feature Broncos cheerleaders, Miles the Mascot, Broncos alumni and Thunder.
Fans at the rally will receive pom poms, buttons and stickers while supplies last. Fans will also have the chance to enter to win tickets to the game.
During the rally, Denver Mayor Michael Hancock will rename Bannock Street to "Broncos Boulevard" for the remainder of the postseason.
The Broncos will play the New England Patriots Sunday for the AFC Championship.
Whether you're attending the rally or not, Broncos fans are being encouraged to wear orange on Friday.
The city will be showing its Broncos Pride by:
- Lighting the City and County Building with orange and blue lights beginning Friday through game day
- Illuminating the DIA sign on Peña Boulevard in orange and programming overhead signs to say “Go Broncos”
- Greeting DIA passengers with a Broncos message from John Elway on the train and adorning DIA employees and ambassadors with “United in Orange, Time to Ride Friday” buttons
- Lighting the D&F Tower in orange and blue lights
- Showcasing "United in Orange: Time to Ride" on banners, buses, 16th Street Mall shuttles and billboards around Denver
- Hanging Broncos banners along the 16th Street Mall and in Larimer Square
- Lighting the Elitch Gardens Ferris Wheel orange and blue