Denver high rise fire contained to electrical room
Last Updated: 150 days ago
DENVER - A fire at a downtown Denver high rise was contained to an electrical room on Friday morning.
The fire started around 1:55 a.m. at the Granite Tower on 18th Avenue and Curtis Street.
Because the elevators were out for the fire, firefighters had to climb more than 30 flights of stairs to reach the fire in the electrical room.
7NEWS reported that there was no major damage and no injuries.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.