CDOT reopens 8 highways in the last 2 days following flood cleanup and repairs
Last Updated: 80 days ago
DENVER - Six highways have been reopened following flood repairs and cleanup with the help of CDOT maintenance crews and contractors. In addition, two highways reopened on Friday.
Currently, 15 highways remain closed with cleanup and repairs (temporary or permanent) underway in nearly all locations.
The following highways are now open:
- State Highway (SH) 119 between I-25 and County Line: All lanes of SH 119 reopened last night following bridge repairs by CDOT maintenance forces and roadway repairs by a contractor.
- US 287 between SH 402 and 5th Street in Loveland: All southbound lanes and one northbound lane are open. One lane of northbound US 287 remains closed for utility work and slope repairs.
- SH 66 between CR 13 and CR 19: A gravel road has been established and all lanes are now open. Asphalt paving will begin on Monday, September 23.
- SH 60 at CR 46 in Milliken: All lanes are now open.
- SH 59 between SH 138 and I-76: All lanes are now open.
- SH 55 between SH 138 and I-76: All lanes are now open.
- SH 138 between SH 113 and SH 55: All lanes are now open.
- US 6 between Sterling and US 6: All lanes reopened on Friday, September 20.
Below is a list of the 15 highways that remain closed:
- SH 39 between Goodrich and I-76
- SH 71 near Snyder
- SH 144 between U.S. 34 and Weldona
- I-25 Frontage Road south of Loveland at MP 256.670
- U.S. 34 between Glade Road and Estes Park
- U.S. 34 between Greeley and Kersey
- U.S. 36 between Lyons and Estes Park
- U.S. 36 at Left Hand Canyon Road near Boulder
- SH 7 between Lyons and Raymond
- SH 14 between Ted's Place and Cameron Pass
- SH 66 between 53rd Street in Longmont to Lyons
- SH 119 between Boulder and Nederland in Boulder Canyon
- SH 257 between SH 60 in Milliken to US 34
Denver Metro Area
- SH 72 (Indiana Street) between 72nd Avenue and 80th Avenue
- SH 72 between SH 93 and SH 119 in Coal Creek Canyon
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.