Candle may be to blame for 2-alarm apartment fire in Edgewater
Last Updated: 255 days ago
EDGEWATER, Colo. - A candle is being blamed as the possible cause of a fire in Edgewater Monday night.
The fire at the Terra Village Apartments at 2622 Kendall Street was reported just before 11 p.m. Monday.
A neighbor told 7NEWS a candle caught a lampshade on a fire and then spread.
At least two units were destroyed, several others were damaged.
The Red Cross said it is helping four families that were displaced.
No injuries were reported.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.