2 people hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning
Carbon monoxide levels shot to 150 ppm
Last Updated: 297 days ago
DENVER - Two people have been hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning.
Emergency personnel were called to a home on High Street near Alameda Avenue in Denver at 5:21 a.m. on Friday.
They found two people complaining of headaches and nausea.
Inside the home, Denver Fire found carbon monoxide levels of 150 ppm (parts per million).
Some experts say carbon monoxide becomes toxic when it reaches a level higher than 35 ppm with continuous exposure over an eight hour period.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.