1A) Guanella Pass between Grant and the top US 285 Northbound / Southbound Six Miles North of Kenosha Pass (Milemarker 203-209) 7:00am-5:00pm MO-TH and FR until 12:00noon There will be one lane alternating traffic with flaggers for rock scaling operations for slope stabilization. 15 minute delays possible. (through September 2011)-- Major construction should be wrapped up by September 24th. Any restrictions should be lifted for the rest of the season until the seasonal closure later in the fall.
1B) CO 74 Eastbound / Westbound Evergreen Parkway Near Squaw Pass Road (Milemarker 2.8-3.8) 7:00am-7:00pm MO-TH and FR until 12:00noon Shoulder and alternate turn lane closures for new traffic signal installation. Delays possible. (through September 2011)
2) I-25 Northbound / Southbound over the Great Western Railroad near Mead (Milemarker 244) 8:00pm-5:00am MO-TH Single lane closure in each direction for bridge repairs. No lane closures on TU. Speed limit reduced to 45 mph through the work zone. (through October 2011)I-25 Northbound / Southbound Between Berthoud and Loveland Exits (Milemarker 257-249) 8:00pm-6:00am SU-TH Single lane closures in both directions for paving and cable barrier installation. Southbound closures take place 8pm-5am and northbound 9pm-6am. In addition, the ramps from eastbound or westbound US 34 to northbound or southbound I-25 will be closed TU-TH and at CO 56 on SU & MO. Detours posted for ramp closures. Delays possible. (through September 2011)Trail Ridge Road could close for adverse weather near Rainbow Curve over the summit at any time. Check with the Ranger Station before heading into the park.
3) I-70 Westbound / Eastbound Between US 40 and Beaver Brook Exit over Floyd Hill (Milemarker 244-248) 7:00am-7:00pm MO-FR, 7:00pm-7:00am MO-TH Various lane closures in both directions. Ramps will be closed as needed at exit 244 in either direction for bridge joint replacement and striping operations. Possible ramp closures at exit 244 as needed. Delays of 20 minutes possible during night work. Speed limit reduced westbound only to 55 mph. (through September 2011)I-70 Eastbound / Westbound through the Eisenhower Tunnel (Milemarker 212-218) 6:00pm-6:00am SU-SA Single lane closures for routine maintenance including sweeping. Delays possible. (through September 2011)I-70 Eastbound West of the Eisenhower Tunnels (Milemarker 211-213) 7:00am-4:30pm MO-TH Right lane closed for slope repair and asphalt patching. Delays possible. (through September 2011)I-70 Westbound in Dillon (Milemarker 206-207) 7:00am-5:00pm MO-TH Right lane closed for hazmat spill clean up. Delays possible. Speed limit reduced to 45 mph through the work zone. (through September 2011)I-70 Eastbound West of Dillon (Milemarker 202) 7:00am-7:00pm MO-FR Right shoulder closed for replacement of a water vault by Old Dillon Reservoir Water Authority. Trucks will be entering and exiting the roadway. Speed limit reduced to 55 mph through work zone. (through September 2011)CO 9 Northbound / Southbound South of Breckenridge at Blue River (Milemarker 81.7-81.7) Planned closure because of road work. Overnight closure Thurs. 9/22, 7 pm to 7 am, Friday 9/23.. 1 lane alternating with delays of up to 15 minutes possible beginning 9/19 through 9/27 from 7 am to 7 pm each day for emergency culvert repair between Breckenridge and Fairplay. Road closure began September 19th, 2011 at 7:00am. Alternate route is I-70, SH 91, US 24, US 285.Boreas Pass open dependent on amount of snow that accumulates on the road. Open currently as of mid September.
4) I-25 restrictions on #2 plus:
I-25 Southbound and CO 392 Interchange (Milemarker 262-261) 9:00pm-6:00am WE, 9:00pm-2:00am TU, 8:00pm-6:00am SU SU, Ramp from CO 392 to southbound I-25 will be closed 8p-6a for pipe installation. If rain delays work, closure will take place on MO. TU, 9p-2a, work will take place in the northwest quadrant of the intersection to set barrier and traffic devices to close this section 24/7 for approximately 4 weeks. WE, flaggers will direct traffic around construction on the ramp from CO 392 to southbound I-25 9p-6a. Detours posted. Alternate routes advised. (through July 2012)CO 14 Eastbound / Westbound West of Cameron Pass near Gould (Milemarker 63) 24 Hours SU-SA There will be one lane alternating traffic with flaggers during work hours and with a traffic signal when construction activities are not taking place. 15-20 minute delays. 12 ft. width restriction in effect. Speed limit reduced to 35 mph. (through October 2011)
5) No restrictions 6) US 24 Eastbound / Westbound 5 Miles North of Leadville (Milemarker 170) 6:00am-6:00pm MO-SA Single lane closures to allow equipment to enter and exit the roadway for bridge reconstruction. Less than 10 minute delays possible. (through November 2011)
7) See I-70 restrictions on #3 plus:
I-70 Eastbound / Westbound Between East Vail and the Vail Pass Summit (Milemarker 180-190) 7:00am-7:00pm MO-TH and FR until 12:00noon Work zones are approximately 2 miles in length in each direction. Single lane closures for paving and concrete barrier replacement in median. Crews will also repair bridge joints. 20-25 minute delays expected but could run up 45 minutes at times westbound due to slower moving vehicles. (through October 2011)Independence Pass will close with any significant snowfall late in the fall.
8) See restrictions for 1-A plus:
Cottonwood Pass is open for now but occasional closures should be expected when adverse conditions exist. Will close for good with significant snowfall
9) Monarch Pass
See restrictions for Hwy 285 on 1-A plus: US 50 Eastbound / Westbound Over Brier Creek West of Poncha Springs (Milemarker 192.5) 7:00am-5:00pm MO-FR Various lane closures for culvert work. Delays possible. (through September 2011)US 50 Eastbound / Westbound Frontage Road West of Gunnison (Milemarker 155) 24 Hours Frontage road bridges over the Gunnison River closed for foundation work, deck replacement, and painting. Traffic detoured onto mainline US 50 for the duration of the project including the winter shutdown period. Motorcyclists and bicyclists will use US 50 mainline as 1/4 mile detour. (through August 2012)
10) See restrictions for Hwy 285 on 1A
US 50 Eastbound / Westbound 12 Miles East of Montrose at Cerro Summit (Milemarker 104.3-108) 6:00am-7:00pm MO-TH and FR until 4:00pm One lane open in each direction for paving, striping, and guardrail work. Possible one-lane alternating traffic at times during work hours. Delays of approximately 10 minutes are possible. (through September 2011)
11) See restrictions for Hwy 285 on 1A12) I-25 Northbound / Southbound South of Colorado City (Milemarker 71-78) 7:00am-7:00pm MO-FR Single lane closures for guardrail and cable rail installation. Delays possible. Speed limit reduced to 65 mph through the work zone. 15 Ft. width restriction is in effect. (through September 2011) US 50 Eastbound / Westbound Between Penrose and Canon City (Milemarker 290) 7:00am-5:00pm MO-FR Eastbound right lane and shoulder closures for conduit boring. Speed limit reduced to 50 mph through work zone. (through December 2011)
13) US 40 Eastbound / Westbound Over Berthoud Pass (Milemarker 230-249) 7:00am-7:00pm MO, 7:00am-5:00pm MO-FR Southbound lane and shoulder will be closed from mileposts 245-246 for retaining wall repairs and mobile striping operations will take place from mileposts 230-249 MO. Delays possible. (through September 2011) CO 125 Northbound / Southbound South of Willow Creek Pass North of Granby (Milemarker 14-16.5) 8:00am-4:30pm MO and TU There will be one lane alternating traffic with pilot car for paving operations. Speed limit reduced to 40 mph through the work zone. Up to 15 minute delays. (through September 2011)US 40 Eastbound / Westbound Over Muddy Pass (Milemarker 165-179) 6:00am-8:00pm MO-FR There will be one lane alternating traffic for resurfacing, guardrail adjustments and striping. 30-40 minute delays. 9 ft. width restriction in effect M-F 7am-7pm. (through September 2011)
14) See restrictions for #3 15) See I-70 restrictions on #3 and #7 plus:
Kebler Pass for now is dry and can be driven by a normal passenger car but is susceptible to closures with heavy snow. Schofield Pass is rugged 4-wheel drive road but is blocked by snow and avalanche debris.
16) See restrictions on #9 to Gunnison. No other restrictions over Slumgullion Pass.17) See restrictions on #1-A as well as:
US 160 Eastbound Wolf Creek Pass West Side (Milemarker 160-161) 7:00am-7:00pm MO-FR There will be one lane alternating traffic for culvert lining installation at milepost 106.27. 5-10 minute delays. 7:00am-8:00pm MO-SA There will be one lane alternating traffic for asphalt patching, pipe work, and concrete barrier construction. Oversize width restriction for westbound vehicles as well as short single lane closures eastbound in the climbing lane for permanent sign installation. Up to 15 minute delays possible. 10 ft. width restriction in effect westbound. (through October 2011)US 160 Eastbound / Westbound West of Pagosa Springs (Milemarker 131-133) 8:00am-4:30pm TU and WE There will be one lane alternating traffic for paving operations. 10 minute delays. (through September 2011) US 160 Eastbound / Westbound at Grandview Interchange, east of Durango (Milemarker 89.6) 7:00pm-7:00am SU-TH, 7:00am-7:00pm MO-FR Single lane closures for paving operations. Daytime and nighttime work. No delays. (through November 2011)
18) See restrictions for US 285 and US 50 #1-A, #9 and #12 plus:
US 550 Northbound / Southbound Between Ridgway and Colona (Milemarker 115.5-117) 7:00am-7:00pm MO-FR There will be one lane alternating traffic for construction of passing lanes, wildlife escape ramps and detection warning system, and improved drainage. Delays possible. Speed limit reduced to 45 mph through work zone. (through August 2012)CO 145 Northbound / Southbound Between Dolores and Rico (Milemarker 32-75) 8:00am-4:30pm MO-FR There will be one lane alternating traffic for ditch cleaning mileposts 32-59 and culvert cleaning mileposts 72-75. Minor delays. (through September 2011)
19) See restrictions for I-70 on #3 and #7 otherwise no other restrictions. 20) See restrictions for I-70 on #3 and #7 plus:
CO 131 Northbound / Southbound Choke Cherry South, North of Oak Creek (Milemarker 55.8-58.4) 7:00am-7:30am MO-FR There will be one lane alternating traffic at up to 3 locations for earth work, drilling, pipe work, and fiber optic relocation. Up to 20 minute delays possible. (through November 2012)
21) See I-70 restrictions on #3 and #7, otherwise no other restrictions.