Don't let the ghosts and goblins scare your little one this Halloween!
Halloween Safety Tips
Last Updated: 425 days ago
Don't let the ghosts and goblins scare your little one this Halloween! Here are some tricks and treats from the 13th floor haunted house to celebrate safe!
HALLOWEEN SAFETY TIPS
1. Costumes made of fire- retardant materials
2. Bright, Reflective costumes
3. Wear makeup and hats rather masks if you can
4. Feed kids a good meal, so they don't snack on treats before they're inspected
5. Make sure Costume weapons made from cardboard or other flexible materials
HAUNTED HOUSE SAFETY TIPS
1. Know your health
2. Many Haunted House will have officers on site
3. Park in Well-lit area, or designated lots
4. Avoid wearing high heels
5. Have a plan if you come in a group
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.