Science & Technology
Eight major tech giants have called for tighter controls on government surveillance, joining forces to argue there should be reforms in the way the United States snoops on people.
Feeling chilly? Here's cold comfort: You could be in East Antarctica which new data says set a record for soul-crushing cold.
This week, Samsung, Sony and Qualcomm all announced smart watches.
Ninety-thousand pounds of meat and poultry produced in rodent-infested areas are being …
President Barack Obama has arrived in South Africa to pay tribute to Nelson Mandela, the …
Strong winds of 40-70 mph hammer the foothills and western suburbs!
Denver's City Council voted Monday to allow residents to smoke marijuana in a front yard …
Volunteers delivered Christmas trees to 350 northern Colorado families in need this …
More Top Stories
- Pot & ski bus draws criticism, concern
- District, manager part after CALL7 story
- Only in the new 7NEWS app: Win a car!
- Victim tracks accused thief on Facebook
- 'Suspicious death' at Lakewood motel
- 'Milli Vanilli' robbery suspects busted
- Drug, gun and car theft ring indicted
- Colo. group's impromptu airport concert
- Classroom broadband project reports
- Not Justified: Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Study: TV violence ratings fail parents
- Thousands attend Paul Walker memorial
- How to keep your Christmas tree healthy
- 'Scandal' reduced to fewer episodes
- Nancy Drew author's items auctioned
- No Anchorman on ESPN today
- Walker autopsy complete; results Wed.
- Study: Most US silent films lost
- Town honors late actor James Gandolfini