You've probably heard of it. You may even use it from time to time. Now, the popular app Vine hopes to make using it even easier.
Vine is an app that lets you put anything you want, on a 6-second clip. It then loops over and over and over again.
The biggest change, you can import videos from your library and turn them into Vine clips. Before, everything shot was straight through the Vine App.
Here are some other bells and whistles:
- Focus lock: For front facing cameras. You can see your vids beter.
- Ghost mode: Which shows you the last frame of your previous shot
- Mute button: To have silent clips
- Torch feature: So your camera flash turns on and you can shoot in the dark.
- Finally, there's a duplicating button so you can repeat a shot.
Another thing Vine announced: how many people are actually watching clips -- 100-million views every month and 1 billion loops daily.
As one tech website put it, 100 million views are like the Super Bowl audience-sized numbers.
According to the site Rank Zoo, the most popular Vine user, Nash Grier, has more than 9.2 million followers. His clips are creative and pretty funny.