DENVER - The Powerball jackpot is still up for grabs but some Colorado players walked away with small (comparatively) prizes of their own.
According to Colorado Lottery, six winning tickets were sold in the state, two of them in Denver.
Two of the prizes were for $50,000 and the rest were worth $150,000.
Check your tickets!
- Valero Corner Store, Summit Blvd, Frisco -- $50,000
- King Soopers, W. Uintah, Colorado Springs -- $50,000
- My Goods Market, Chambers Ave, Denver -- $150,000
- A-B Petroleum, Alameda Ave, Denver -- $150,000
- Diamond Shamrock, Huron St, Northglenn -- $150,000
- 7-Eleven, S College Ave, Fort Collins -- $150,000
Without a winner Saturday, the Powerball jackpot is up to $1.3 billion.
One lottery player won $2.7 million on Saturday. A winning ticket was sold at a Thornton 7-Eleven on Colorado Boulevard. This is an entirely separate game from Powerball.