DENVER - Thirteen post offices in the Denver metro area will be accepting returns until midnight for last minute tax filers.
Twelve of those locations will have self-service kiosks for customers needing stamps. Only one post office will be staffed until midnight.
"All area Post Office retail windows will be open with regular customer service hours on April 15th," according to the United State Postal Service.
The only location staying open late will be the Denver GMF retail facility at 7500 E. 53rd place, which is open until midnight.
The following locations will have collection boxes available for properly stamped envelopes until midnight:
- Bear Valley Station, 7555 W. Amherst
- Capitol Hill Station, 1571 Marion St.
- Downtown Station, 951 20th St.
- Glendale Station, 945 Birch St.
- Lakewood Station, 10799 W. Alameda Ave.
- Mile High Station, 450 W. 14th St.
- Montclair Station, 8725 E. 11th Ave.
- North Pecos Station, 1411 Cortez St.
- Northglenn Station, 11887 Washington St.
- South Denver Station, 225 S. Broadway
- Sullivan Station, 8700 E. Jefferson Way
- University Park Station, 3800 Buchtel Blvd.
The Postal Service offered this advice:
- First class postage costs 49 cents for the first ounce
- Add 20 cents for each additional ounce