Our Broncos trainer Oyvind Gulbrandsen has the workout to tone and trim your legs and glutes. He says for the best results, do the complete circuit three times in a row. That will give you the optimal 30-minute work-out.
1) Do a 10-minute warm-up of your choice – walking, light jogging, rowing or exercise bike.
2) 20 walking lunges on each leg (you may add hand weights for a more intense work-out)
3) 20 squats, slightly below 90-degrees
4) 10 step-ups on each leg
5) 15 hamstring curls
6) 15 stiff dead leg lifts
7) 30 lateral steps each leg, with resistance band around the ankles
8) 25 standing calf-raises
9) After 3 complete circuits, cool down for 5 minutes.