Flash Flood Watch issued July 20 at 4:05AM MDT expiring July 21 at 12:00AM MDT in effect for: Delta, Dolores, Eagle, Garfield, Gunnison, La Plata, Mesa, Montezuma, Montrose, Ouray, Pitkin, Rio Blanco, San Miguel
Our Broncos trainer Oyvind Gulbrandsen has the workout to tone and trim your legs and glutes. He says for the best results, do the complete circuit three times in a row. That will give you the optimal 30-minute work-out.
1) Do a 10-minute warm-up of your choice – walking, light jogging, rowing or exercise bike.
2) 20 walking lunges on each leg (you may add hand weights for a more intense work-out)
3) 20 squats, slightly below 90-degrees
4) 10 step-ups on each leg
5) 15 hamstring curls
6) 15 stiff dead leg lifts
7) 30 lateral steps each leg, with resistance band around the ankles
8) 25 standing calf-raises
9) After 3 complete circuits, cool down for 5 minutes.