1. Saute diced ham, onions, and peppers for 1 minute with clarified butte oil
2. Add eggs and cook until eggs begin to scramble
3. Flip omelete once it has set up
4. Cook on other side for 1 minute
5. Add cheddar jack cheese and fold onto plate
6. Garnish with pico di gallo and green onions
Wild Eggs is a fresh, contemporary breakfast, brunch, & lunch spot located in Denver off Alameda and Logan. Open 363 days a year, Monday - Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.