Restaurant reviewer Pat Miller shows off some food trucks serving up crab, Korean cheesesteaks, cupcakes and more.
Capt' n Crabby
- "My Dogs Got Crabs"-Sliced and seared quarter pound hot dog, topped with crab salad.
- Maryland Crab Cake
- "The Vitoni" Italian sub with fresh basil
- Korean cheesesteaks-with kimchi
- Soft-shell crab sandwich
- BLT- fried green tomatoes, brown sugar bacon with chipotle aioli
The Crock Spot:
You create your own bowl by layering ingredients.
- Vegan Curried Lentils over Hearty Pearled Barley with Chimichurri sauce
- Caraway Potatoes with Juicy Shredded Chicken, Sauteed vegetables and corn salad
- Thai Jasmine Fried Rice with Jalapeno Roasted Beef and Sriracha Sour Cream
Denver Cupcake and Denver Pie Trucks
- Maple Bacon
- Chocolate Overload
- Banana with Chocolate
- Vanilla party
For Pat Miller's restaurant reviews and food events, visit www.gabbygourmet.com.