7 In The Kitchen: Wild Eggs
Last Updated: 353 days ago
Batman and Rueben Sandwich
2 slices of light rye bread
½ oz melted butter
8oz thin sliced lean corned beef
2slices swiss cheese
1.5oz of your favorite Russian or Thousand Island dressing
- Brush melted butter onto both sides of the rye bread. Place each slice into a large nonstick pan
- In another pan warm the corned beef over medium heat
- Once one side of rye bread is toasted, turn over and place cheese onto each slice of toast
- Remove the corned beef and toast from their pans
- Spread the Russian dressing over both sides of bread on top of the cheese
- Heat the sauerkraut and place on top of corned beef.
- Serve sandwich after cutting in half
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.