7 In The Kitchen: Wild Eggs
Last Updated: 350 days ago
Wild Berry Crepes
3ea crepe shells
4.5oz sweetened cream cheese (equal parts cream cheese to powdered sugar and whip)
3oz fresh blueberries
1tsp canola oil
3oz Wild Berry Compote-see attached recipe
2oz fresh whipped cream
1tsp powdered sugar
1/2oz blackberry sorghum
- Fill the crepe shells with 1.5oz sweet cream cheese in each crepe
- Add 1oz fresh blueberries and roll into a cigar shape
- Place the oil in sauté pan and add the rolled crepes to begin to warm
- Remove once cream cheese begins to heat. Do not heat too hot as cream cheese will seep out of the crepe.
- Pour the wild berry compote over the crepes
- Add the fresh whipped cream, powdered sugar, cinnamon and sorghum.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.