Wild Berry Crepes
3ea crepe shells
4.5oz sweetened cream cheese (equal parts cream cheese to powdered sugar and whip)
3oz fresh blueberries
1tsp canola oil
3oz Wild Berry Compote-see attached recipe
2oz fresh whipped cream
1tsp powdered sugar
1/2oz blackberry sorghum
- Fill the crepe shells with 1.5oz sweet cream cheese in each crepe
- Add 1oz fresh blueberries and roll into a cigar shape
- Place the oil in sauté pan and add the rolled crepes to begin to warm
- Remove once cream cheese begins to heat. Do not heat too hot as cream cheese will seep out of the crepe.
- Pour the wild berry compote over the crepes
- Add the fresh whipped cream, powdered sugar, cinnamon and sorghum.