GREELEY, Colo. - The Weld County coroner says three children in the county have died while sleeping in adult beds in the past year.
The Greeley Tribune reported Friday that Coroner Mark Ward urged parents to take precautions to avoid such deaths.
Ward says all three of the deaths were accidental. He says the infants died when they were smothered in bedding or when an adult rolled onto them.
He suggests that parents put their babies in infant-safe beds in their room instead of keeping them in adult beds.