Recent video coverage of the flooding
Flood victims given gift of a green Christmas
Volunteers delivered Christmas trees to 350 northern Colorado families in need this holiday season, including 50 families impacted by the floods.
- Final flood-damaged state highway opens
11/26/13 - The final 12 miles of state highway damaged in the September flooding opened Tuesday.
- Flood conditions across 17 counties
- 8 deaths (1 other presumed)
- 5,958 people in mandatory evacuation zone (OEM estimate)
- 16,101 homes damaged (OEM estimate)
- 1,882 homes destroyed (OEM estimate)
- 200 miles of road damaged
Executive Orders and Disaster Declarations: