Pop superstar PRINCE is to make an unlikely cameo in ZOOEY DESCHANEL's TV comedy show NEW GIRL.
R. KELLY has turned the tables on BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH by singing script lines from STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS after the actor recited sultry lyrics by the R&B singer on TV last week (04Dec13).
Former BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER star CLARE KRAMER has given birth to her fourth child.
Generous Coloradans donated over 4.1 million airline miles Wednesday to help send ill children and their families on special experiences through Colorado's Make-A-Wish foundation.
Enter to win a 2-year lease to a new car! Download the feature-packed 7NEWS app upgraded with faster performance, easier navigation and stunning visual improvements.
Coloradans can brighten their holiday spirit at the Denver Zoo’s “Zoo Lights” opening December 6 and continuing through January 5.
Police said Friday that the stabbings in parking Lot F outside Sports Authority Field at …
A man wanted in the murders of his mother and brother in Florida, was arrested in Wyoming…
A single-engine plane that went missing Thursday on the Western Slope was found crashed.
Here's a happy problem: Deciding whether to take some Mega Millions money now or take all…
It will be about 10 degrees cooler today, with highs in the mid-40s under a partly cloudy…
More Top Stories
- 3 lanes now open in EB I-70 Twin Tunnel
- Windsor meat company expands recall
- Chargers stun Broncos; AFC race tightens
- Only in the new 7NEWS app: Win a car!
- Do you recognize these armed men?
- 211 sickened in synthetic pot outbreak
- New State Senator sworn in Friday
- The 7 best things to do this weekend
- Services today for WWII KIA pilot
- Beyonce releases iTunes-exclusive album
- HBO leads TV with 9 Globe nominations
- Make 'Holidaze' your family tradition
- Walker crash: 2nd man jailed for theft
- Spotify launches free mobile streaming
- Appeals court to hear Conrad Murray case
- Not Justified: Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Study: TV violence ratings fail parents
- Thousands attend Paul Walker memorial
- How to keep your Christmas tree healthy